Terms and Conditions
- Laycock Cider can only deliver to mainland UK – however, feel free to contact us if you’re outside of the UK mainland and we’d be happy to quote for delivery
- Orders received during the week (Mon-Fri) will be shipped within 3-5 working days. During busier periods (Easter and Christmas), please allow up to 7 working days. If you need something sooner, please contact us directly and we’ll do our best to ship earlier.
- Each product in your order will be your responsibility from the time we (via our third party courier) deliver the product to the address you gave us when you placed that order (whether the product is delivered to you or to a person you nominate to receive delivery). Please check your order before signing for your delivery or you may not be refunded if damage is found.
- Laycock Cider’s courier is DPD.
- Orders received during a weekend, a Bank Holiday or a Public Holiday will not be processed until the following working day.
- Where Bank or Public Holidays occur, delivery will take slightly longer than our estimated timescale.
- Laycock Cider can happily deliver to either a home or business addresses, whether you are ordering for your own consumption or sending a gift.
- If you are not in when delivery is made a card will be left with contact details of the courier for you to arrange another delivery day. Should these delivery attempts fail, the goods will be returned to us and a full refund will be issued to your account.
- You can nominate a safe place where goods can be left (e.g. with a neighbour or by the back door). No goods will be left unless we have your specific instructions. Please note, if you instruct for goods to be left unattended, they are left entirely at your own risk.
- All orders consisting entirely or partly of goods containing alcohol require a signature from an adult who is over the age of 18. We will not deliver alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- If you change your mind: most of the time, you have 14 days to cancel your order if you change your mind, from the day that you (or someone you nominate when you place your order) receive the products. This right to change your mind does not apply to, for example, products which we seal for health protection or hygiene purposes and which you have opened, or to any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- If you change your mind and wish to cancel your order, please contact us by emailing: email@example.com
- Returning products after cancelling your order: If you cancel your order for any reason after products have been dispatched or you (or a person you nominate when you place your order) have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post the products back to us at Laycock Cider, Church Farm, Purse Caundle, Sherborne, Dorset DT9 5DY, or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract. You will be responsible for the costs of returning the products.
- Returning faulty products: the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. If a product is faulty and you exercise your rights to a refund (within 30 days of delivery) or to a repaired/replacement product (within the first 6 months of delivery), we will either be responsible for collecting the product from you or for reimbursing your reasonable costs of posting the product back to us.